Changing Name or Beneficiary
- Employee completes the Plan Member Change form
- Mail the original form to The Co-operators
Note: It is important to keep an employee’s beneficiary designation up-to-date as the insurance carrier will pay life benefit proceeds to the last named beneficiary only.
- Plan Administrator completes Section 1 and 2 of the Group Benefits Plan Member Change form. Employee completes Sections 3 and 4 of the Group Benefits Plan Member Change form.
- Send a copy of the original form via email to:
Via Fax: (306) 761-7373
Via Mail: Co-operators Life Insurance Company
1920 College Avenue
- Plan Administrator retains original in employee a file
Any questions or for more information contact The Co-operators Group Client Service Team toll free at 1-800-244-3184 or email Group_Client_Services@cooperators.ca